Quiet

These are getting harder and harder to write. What is there to say? A friend texted me a meme today that said, "Nothing happened. And then I was tired." That about sums it. 

I told my neighbor about my husband’s test results. She said, “Well, that’s bad news, because now you can still get it!” I said, “Wow. Thanks!” Then I got in my car and went to Target, Trader Joes, four liquor stores and a Walgreens. Kidding.


My husband was working from home in the bedroom for a while, but now he has moved to the dining room table. It’s been ok. We all have headphones. And if he’s not on a call, I can sit across from him and read or crochet, or bang on my laptop too. It’s kind of nice—this quiet togetherness.

We went for a walk today: a one-mile loop around the neighborhood. It was the most steps he’s taken in three weeks. We might start going around twice, if the sun ever comes out. 

Comments

  1. Doing anything often and on demand, like blogging, is hard. What did you imagine yourself writing about when you started out?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sad news

More about dinner

Less Anxious